Stramit Condeck Composite Slab System
This revised Stramit Condeck HP® Composite Decking – Product Technical Manual contains several new product features as well as the latest data.
New features include:-
- Stramit Condeck HP Plus™ End Span Enhancement Accessory for longer unpropped spans and greater design efficiency.
- New Fire Design method that utilises the fully embedded portion of Stramit Condeck HP® Decking ribs allowing a reduction in Fire Emergency Reinforcement.
- Shear stud placement rules that permit almost unlimited versatility in the number and position of shear studs.
- Data, for both concrete frame and steel frame constructions.
- The use of Partial Shear Connection Theory in line with latest industry best-practice.
- Increased galvanised coating thickness for even greater durability
- Supplemented by an easy-to-use software package, that allows for variations in span lengths, live loadings, stacked material loadings and more. Stramit continues to collaborate closely with organisations such as Standards Australia, BRANZ, CSIRO,The University of Sydney and The University of Western Sydney. This interaction ensures that Stramit is at the forefront of composite decking design.
Stramit Condeck HP® Composite Decking is ideal for floor slab construction in residential, commercial and many industrial applications. It is suitable for use in both steel frame and concrete frame construction, including band beam applications. In addition Stramit Condeck HP® Composite Decking has been successfully used in post-tensioned slabs.
Whilst generally used in composite construction, Stramit Condeck HP® Decking can be used as an effective cost formwork in conventional slab applications.