STRAMIT C & Z PURLINS
Stramit Exacta® C&Z Purlins come in sizes of 150, 200, 250, 300 and 350 are subtly but importantly different to standard Stramit® Z&C Purlins.
The distinction between the two types is that Stramit Exacta® C&Z Purlins have been performance optimised for the most commonly used spans. This simple change, enabled by Stramit’s state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and high standards of quality control, can lead to capacity improvements of up to 18%.
- High Tensile Steel – for high strength and low weight.
- Z350 Zinc Coating – for durable but economic protection.
- Available in the durable ZAM™ coating for more severe environments.
- 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 sizes – a comprehensive range to cater for almost all applications.
- Full Thickness Range – with Stramit’s proven record for manufacturing and supply.
- Integrated Bridging – boltless design specifically for Stramit® sections.
- Full range of Accessories – from brackets to bolts to ensure easy use and installation.
- Limit State Design in accordance with AS4600 – suitable for all government projects.
- Downturn Lip available – for projects requiring this feature.
Stramit Exacta® C&Z Purlins and Girtsare used to support roof or wall sheeting primarily in sheds and large industrial and commercial buildings. All uses of these sections require engineering design to ensure suitability.
Stramit Exacta® C&Z Purlins and Girts are manufactured from hi-tensile GALVASPAN® steel, with a minimum Z350 galvanised coating (350g/m2) conforming to AS1397 and ZAM™ coated steel. Other coatings, grades and materials may be available, subject to inquiry. The mass and steel grade for each standard Stramit Exacta® C&Z Purlinsection is shown on page 2 of the Product Technical Manual, please download.
Stramit Exacta® C&Z Purlins and Girts will give excellent durability in most applications. GALVASPAN®steel is not recommended for use within 450mm of moist soil. Unwashed areas subject to salt-laden air or other corrosive matter may need additional protection. In many cases such protection can be provided by using ZAM™ coating.