LYSAGHT Zed & Cee Purlins
Product Description and Features
LYSAGHT® Purlins and Girts are lightweight structural steel members, designed in accordance with the AS/NZS 4600: 1996 Cold Formed Steel Structures utilising high strength zinc-coated steel.
LYSAGHT® Zed sections may be used over single spans, unlapped and lapped continuous spans in multi-bay buildings. Lapped continuous spans result in considerable capacity increase in the system.
LYSAGHT® Cee sections may be used in single spans, and unlapped continuous spans in multi-bay building and are ideal as eave purlins or where compact sections are required for detailing.
- A range of gauges and depths are available
- Can be provided punched and unpunched
- Non-standard sizes may be available on application
- A down-turned bottom lip on your LYSAGHT® Zed Purlin, is available on request.
- 100, 150, 200, 300 and 350 in variable thickness’s